Friday, January 02, 2009

Say It Out Loud

I've debated about posting about this, but I just had to.

I saw Twilight tonight for the first time. And WOW.

I may have ruined it for my neighbors because I couldn't stop laughing. I mean, girls in the theater gasped when Edward came on screen. GASPED! And the staring! I don't remember there being so. much. staring. in the books. And I didn't buy the connection between Bella and Edward. I couldn't get passed the abundance of awkward.

I will not deny that I read the books and totally got sucked in, reading the second and third in one weekend. I enjoyed them. I'm an advocate for the cheesy, teen, vampire dramas. The movie just didn't do it for me.

It was Lindsay's second time watching it and said she enjoyed it ten times more than the first time. I think I'll have to give it another go.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I hear ya - my sister and I went and she & I were laughing so hard at some parts that I thought we were going to get eaten alive by the die-hard fans. I hated the movie...but I may have to see it a second time as well

Annie said...

I laughed a lot too.