Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Biggest Baby

I'm going to try to refrain from posting about The Biggest Loser every Tuesday night, but I can't make any promises. And when I say "try to refrain" I mean starting next week.

I've never watched a full season of the show (even during my New Years Day marathon) but it really should start with a warning that a box of tissues and a side of Prozac are required. At one point I was in the kitchen and Lindsay turned around to tell me something and she totally caught me crying. Not just tears welling up, but tears streaming down my cheeks. I just wanted to see Dan make it up that mountain! Clearly I'm emotionally unstable.

And then of course it had to come down to Dan and Jerry - the two contestants that have a special little place in my heart. I just don't know if my emotions can handle this every week.

4 comments:

Matthew said...

Steph you crack me up.

Anonymous said...

i've done the same! it's like "Extreme Makeover Home Edition." you just see how badly these people want to reach their goals, and you root for them. feel for them.

i have cried on stupidity before. i don't count this as stupidity. :)

Anonymous said...

I saw this title and thought for sure you were talking about Knocky.

stephanielynn said...

Haha! That's funny. I haven't seen Knocky in a while so I don't know just how big he is:)