Sunday, January 04, 2009

Conversation(s) of the Day

For the record, I think that my roommate and I are pretty funny. I just don't know why other people don't think so.

Conversation #1: While bra shopping at Victoria's Secret.

L: What about this one?
S: That's huge! I don't think so.
L: Gee, thanks! I wasn't suggesting it for you...

[A few minutes later.]

S: I think I like this one.
L: But, that's so little.
S: Rude.

Conversation #2: While at the grocery store.

S: Is there something we're forgetting? I feel like there's something else.
[Lindsay glances at what I'm carrying.]
L: Diet Coke. Cereal. Nope, I think we're all set.

And while I'm mentioning conversations I've had today, I'll just say that "Those are really pointy shoes" should not be the way you start a conversation with a girl at a party. Just sayin'.

3 comments:

stephanielynn said...

Cambo, I was a little nervous about what I'd find here when I saw that you commented. I'm impressed with your restraint:)

Anonymous said...

i think you all are too funny! i love it. and really pointy shoes have kind of gone out of style. it'd be hard not to say something. :)

Matthew said...

Yes, it took all the power of restraint I have to not say something about conversation #1...but I laughed pretty hard.

I don't know if there is any scenario that could match that type of conversation for two guy friends. Maybe if we were shopping for jock straps...LOL...okay there went some of my restraint. But guys don't shop for jock straps together anyway.

Funny.