Monday, January 12, 2009

Brilliant.

Last week a got a belated Christmas present from my roommate. It's a scrapbook of sorts of all the concerts we attended in 2008. Each show has two pages dedicated to it and includes our traditional self-portrait (I knew those would be good for something!), the artist(s), venue, date and other pictures we took at the show.

36 pages of pictures of myself in a hard cover, professional looking book. Who wouldn't love that?



Those shows are some of my favorite memories of 2008 and I love it. Pretty much genius.

10 comments:

Breann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Breann said...

Way cute...good job, Linds!

Annie said...

hey did she make that on blurb.com? that is cool!

Jill Clark said...

That is such a cute idea, I love it! That is fun that you guys go to so many concerts! I miss hanging out with you.

Chelsea said...

Best present EVER!

Kitty said...

Very nice!!!

Anonymous said...

that is awesome! y'all for sure needed to do that. it will be fun to look back on.

stephanielynn said...

It is the best present ever!

Ann, I think she made it through iPhoto.

Lindsay Jane said...

Glad you liked it. And glad I made one for myself as well :)

Leah said...

That is so fun!