Wednesday, January 21, 2009

He's Back!

Internet, my day just got a little brighter. And by day I mean night. So I guess you could say my night just got a little darker. But in a totally good way.

Uh...right.

I was at the gym tonight watching The Real World Brooklyn (Sidenote: Why are the Mormon kids on reality TV always such d-bags? Oh, right. Because they chose to go on a reality TV show.) Anyway, during one of the commercial breaks I saw a large DC t-shirt on a little white boy. My favorite pro-skateboarder. And he's not my favorite just because he's the only pro-skateboarder I know of.

I have three words for you: THE. FANTASY. FACTORY. I would embed that video for your convenience, but it won't let me. So you'll just have to stop being lazy and go to YouTube and watch it. If you can make it long enough you might just be rewarded with a random song. (Does Enrique Iglesias + carwash mean anything to you?)

I really have no idea what the show will actually be about. I just know that I'll be watching. And you should to.

3 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

Dope! I love that he always sings.

Annie said...

I am so excited!!! did i tell you i bought my first pair of DC shoes a couple weeks ago. When i told Brian, he asked me if I was a Dirty Girl for Life? Maybe I am :)

Anonymous said...

i am so excited!!! yeah!!

oh- brian is friends with a girl who is friends with the girl on the new real world, who is from salt lake. and brian's friend use to date a guy who flies out there and hooks it up with...she/man.

we don't watch it, so i can't put faces to the story. but maybe you can. :)