Sunday, September 28, 2008

List for Lindsay

Today is Lindsay's birthday and there's no way I can top the ode that she wrote for me on my birthday, so I thought I would just list just a few of the things that make Lindsay great (in no particular order).
1. She's a master of delicious treat making. One might even call her Betty. She often shares these delicious treats with me.
2. She's one of the most generous people I know.
3. She likes to sing random songs in random places and always has my back on my random songs.
4. She can laugh at herself (as well as at other people).
5. She always gets it done. She makes a plan and makes it happen.
6. She owns a full set of power tools and knows how to use them.
7. She convinced me to buy a guitar and let's me have "family jam" with her even though I'm not very good.
8. She has a jewelry stand full of plastic bracelets and wears at least 3 every day.
9. She owns a BeDazzler.
10. She shares my love of television, books, music and Max.

Happy Birthday, Linds!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday lindsay!!

Annie said...

love that picture

Lindsay Jane said...

Thanks Steph!