Sunday, December 23, 2007

R & R

What is it about being home that makes me want to sleep? The first two nights here I went to bed at 8:30 and 9:00...that's 6:30 and 7:00 mountain time. And when I say "went to bed" I mean was fighting so hard to keep my eyes open but finally fell asleep on the couch. Oh, and I slept for 12 hours each night.

I was a little worried that something was seriously wrong with me but I'm happy to report that things are back to normal. I think it's just that this is a comfortable place and I've been able to really relax for the first time in weeks.

So far I have:
+Played cards with Grandpa and even though I got two Little Horses in a row, Mom and I lost three games to one
+Visited the cemetery
+Ate dinner at Bob Evans. Yes, Bob Evans.
+Finished Christmas shopping
+Completed the Nutcracker puzzle. I've put it together so many times that 750 pieces took me roughly 90 minutes tops.
+Dinner at Johnny Rockets
+Saw the new National Treasure movie with the parents
+Spent some time with Josh
+Went to church
+Took a two hour nap
+Had Sunday dinner with the Cousins
+Caught up on blog reading and PerezHilton gossip

Life in H-Town is shaping up well.

1 comment:

cds said...

i am happy to report that this week's activities at home included finishing season 3 of dawson's creek and sleeping...aren't you proud!