Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My iPod Delivers

At the end of the day I had a project I needed to rush to complete so I broke out the iPod to help me concentrate. I opted to listen on shuffle as opposed to my usual setting of Brandi Carlile's live songs and, surprisingly, shuffle did not disappoint.

I'll admit, I have a lot of junk on my iPod. Almost every CD I own is on there and I own some lame CDs. Which is why I was so surprised when I didn't have to skip any songs.

Here's what I got:
  • Downpour - Brandi Carlile
  • Whisper - A Fine Frenzy
  • River - Sarah McLachlan
  • Such Reveries - Duncan Sheik
  • Ireland - Tori Amos
  • Sunday Morning Song - Howie Day
  • Angels We Have Heard on High - Josh Groban
  • Gone - Brandi Carlile
  • Was It You? - Spoon
  • Falling Slowly - Once Soundtrack
  • Girl - Across the Universe Soundtrack
  • Annie Waits - Ben Folds
  • I Just Can't Live a Lie - Carrie Underwood
  • Home - Michael Buble (Live)
C'mon - giving me Brandi Carlile right off the bat and again halfway through? I like it.

No comments: