Thursday, September 20, 2007

We Have a Winner!

This is my favorite email of the day, brought to you by our very own Cambo.
*Names have been changed to protect the innocent.


Question to Jane*: “Recent polls have shown that a 1/5th of Team 4 employees can’t work on a new client without being told to by a spreadsheet. Why do you think this is?”


Jane*: “I personally believe, that, Team 4 employees, are unable to do so, because uh, some people out there, in our workplace, don’t have spreadsheets, and uh…I believe that our training, like such as, planners and the list people, everywhere, like such as…and, I believe that they should, our training over here in the strategist department should help the strategists, or should help planners and should help the list people and the researchers, so we will be able to build up our proposal, for Silver’s client.”

1 comment:

Annie said...

that is hilarious. I love it