Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

Just a little more JT for you all...

On the way to the concert. We're excited!

The stage.
I think all concerts should have a stage in the center. There really weren't any "bad" seats.

Justin playing the guitar. I can't remember the song.

Timbaland and Justin.


"Sexy Back"


One of my favorites. "What Goes Around"


The Encore. "All Over Again"
I tried to get the mesh screen so you could see him up close, but it didn't work out as well as I'd planned.

1 comment:

Julie said...

All over again...I didn't remember ever hearing that song. Now I'm going to have to listen to it. I think I like it. I love Justin. He is so talented, isn't he? Dance, Sing, play the piano, guitar...the list is endless. And Sexy to boot! You can't not love him, right?