Thursday, September 20, 2007

One Year Older and Wiser Too

Happy Birthday to me!

My birthday celebrations were very mellow this year, but I loved it. Since I was flying to California on my actual birthday, we decided to celebrate the night before.

A group of us went to dinner at Biaggi's after work and then went back to the house for some delicious ice cream cake - a Howard family classic. Others came just for cake.




Grey's Anatomy Trivia board game! How awesome is that!?














Audrey and Patrick's little boy, Oliver, was a huge hit with the ladies. So adorable!

















Thanks for all of the texts, calls, cards and emails. Natalie was the winner with two texts, a gChat and a Facebook post.

I feel like 25 is going to be the best year yet! (At least I'm hoping so.)

No comments: