Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Almost Famous

Be sure to check out Ellen tomorrow (Wednesday). The taping we attended today will air tomorrow.

Kate (Emily's friend) got picked to ask an audience question but Ellen never made it to her because the mothers of the Kid Nation kids were too chatty. Regardless, because of Kate we got some pretty sweet seats.

Ellen was standing on our row when she was talking to the second audience member (whose question sucked, btw). We were in the center section to the right of Ellen. I'm sure you'll see Kate. She has blond shoulder length hair and was wearing a blue button-up shirt. Emily was next to her and has short blondish hair, glasses similar to mine and was wearing a black shirt. I was next to Em in a purple shirt and Linds was next to me in a black and white shirt.

Hopefully more than my saggy butt pants and off beat nervous clapping make it on TV this time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will be taping it!! :)

NatAttack said...

I set my DVR and am excited to go home to check it out!

Look at you and your jet-setting ways.

stephanielynn said...

With my luck you'll never even catch a glimpse of us!

Anonymous said...

it didn't tape!!! stupid VCR! i wish we had DVR. if y'all taped it, let me know!