Thursday, October 07, 2010

google knows things.

Google tells me that since September 1st, 216 people have visited this small piece of the world wide web 780 times. This small piece of the world wide web with the super lame title and obnoxious yellow background. My small piece of the world wide web.
I don't even know 216 people. Who are you?

You know, the only thing I love more than a good lurker is a good confession of being a lurker.

 
Speaking of things Google knows, read this post (and this one) listing some of the search terms that led readers to that site. People are awesome.

4 comments:

John and Rachel Stephens said...

I'm a lurker Steph! I totally enjoy your blog! It's one of my faves!

Sarah said...

I don't think I qualify as a lurked since I'm pretty sure you know I always read your blog. But I am curious to know where you found that information...please share?

Unknown said...

Hi Stephanie
I really like your blog. It's hilarious and full of comments on the human condition. Plus it helps me understand your generation better.
You (and you sister, friend, etc.) are welcome to visit us in Vancouver anytime.
Keep on writing!
Marian (your dad's cousin, who has met you at a couple of family weddings in Utah; maybe you know more of the 216 than you think...)

stephanielynn said...

Rachel, I lurk on yours too!

Sarah, I'll email you but it's Google Analytics.

Marian, of course I remember who you are! Thanks for reading and I definitely need to come up to Vancouver. SOON.