Sunday, October 17, 2010

twenty eight.

I recently turned twenty eight. It just happens sometimes. And the celebrations were perfect.

Let's start with some video, shall we? More words and photos to come later.

My celebration in Seattle was a complete surprise. I had gone to dinner with CK and SB prior to heading off to Maui (where I would spend my actual birthday) and thought we were stopping by to pick up a couple more friends to grab dessert.

Not so.

I'm not quite sure you are ready for the amount of awkward you're about to witness in this video. There is a reason I hate being the center of attention. Prepare yourselves.

So many people staring. I especially like the part where I turn around and pretend to walk out.


On the night of my actual birthday I found this gem waiting for me in my email inbox. Don't mind the pause in the middle, they were just paralyzed with fear for a minute.


A birthday always helps remind you that your people are awesome.

No comments: