Wednesday, October 20, 2010

do the puyallup.

The Puyallup Fair is a big deal around these parts.
Something about the fair just makes me happy. The lights. The food that makes you spend the rest of the evening questioning your judgment. The premium people watching. All of it.
But really, it all comes down to fair food.
Last year I tried my first corn dog. This year I bought a soft pretzel and immediately dropped the majority of it on the ground like a small child.
Roasted corn.
 Elephant ears.
 Oh, and giant pumpkins just for funsies.

Three of us were repeat visitors from last year. Puyallup Fair 2009 vs 2010. Can you guess which feet belong to Lindsay?
See you next year Puyallup!


PS - Can you tell I just loaded several months of photos onto my computer? Don't you worry. There is plenty more where these posts came from.

No comments: