Monday, October 18, 2010

dreamed a dream.

I was feeling miserable and sick at work today so I left for the afternoon to curl up in a ball and sleep. I did, however, have to dial-in to a meeting around 3:00 so I set my alarm and shut my eyes. I might have been concerned about waking up in time because I had the following dream.

Two of my teammates, my boss and I were getting  ready to call in for the client meeting. But we were having the meeting at my house. We were all sitting on my giant bed. Eating homemade cookies shaped like pumpkins. And we couldn't get the dial-in to work and we were all stressed that the meeting was starting and we were missing it.

Then I woke up. Two minutes before the meeting was supposed to start. Got a homemade cookie shaped like a pumpkin. And sat in my bed and ate it while on my conference call.

My dream was trying to tell me something.

1 comment:

Yo said...

the cookie. it was fate.