Monday, May 24, 2010

Where was I going with this?

Tonight I was looking through some unpublished drafts and found this list from 1.9.10 at 2:13 am.

-Miss learning
-Cuddling pants
-People falling down
-Mad Men
-Lazorkitten photo

Apparently I was making notes of some stories I wanted to tell. I don't remember making this list, but if I had to guess at what I would have said it would look something like this:

Miss learning: Sometimes I miss the "official" learning that comes with being in school. Sure, I learn things every day, but it just doesn't feel the same.

Cuddling pants: I woke up one morning cuddling a pair of pants that I must have picked off the floor in the middle of the night. It was strange. And also funny. [This is my favorite on the list.]

People falling down: It's just funny.


Mad Men: I was super addicted to this show in January. Then my life exploded and I no longer had time for it.

Lazorkitten photo: Need I say more?

I think I had the right idea at the time by not publishing anything during the 2am hour, but in keeping with all of the poor choices I've made today, I'm posting it now.

No comments: