Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Things About the Gym

1. The hallway outside the gym smelled like pizza tonight. That's a mean trick.
2. Going to the gym is much more fun when it involves dancing. I don't know how effective it is, but I sure am sweaty when I'm done.
3. One thing I do know? I look ridiculous doing it.
4. Thirty minutes on the treadmill post an hour of dancing to classy songs like this is boring in comparison.
5. My running mix leaves much to be desired.
6. Unless I plan on seeing you there, the gym is one place I'd really prefer not to run in to people I know.
7. On a related note, changing into gym clothes at work is slightly awkward. The preferring not to run in to people applies here as well.
8. Sometimes when I get off the treadmill I wonder how often I had been singing outloud without realizing it. Let's hope it's 0% of the time.

2 comments:

NatAttack said...

I'm so happy you're still going to Zumba! It kicked my ACE last night. I wish we could attend together.

TamiG said...

I can't hear that song without thinking of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R3oeCTZBhw&feature=related :)

(From Annie's friend Tami)