- I saw Crazy Lady on the bus again today. I really can't think of a more clever name for her. I'll take away one Crazy Point because she was actually talking to another passenger, not just the air. But then she got an additional two Crazy Points for bringing her pillow (in a hot pink, satin pillow case) with her on the bus. AND she still placed the garbage bag on the seat before sitting down, yet had no problem setting down her pillow, THAT SHE RESTS HER FACE ON, directly on the seat. No worries - still off the charts crazy in my book.
- While we're talking about the bus - I had to run for it again today. I made it.
- Yesterday I said, "By my calculation" in a conversation at work on got laughed at. I reflected and realized just how nerdy it is and came to the conclusion that I deserved to be laughed at. That lead me to think about all the times I had used the phrase that day and thought that maybe someone, somewhere decided to start a drinking game based on my use of the phrase.
- My trainer had to get his own trainer in order to lose 20 lbs. Why have I been paying him for the last 12 months again?
- I totally enjoy Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Sincerely. They are straight up ridiculous and I love it. Don't judge me. *coughemilycough*
- Just because I'm at home doesn't mean I should always say what I'm thinking. Recently Lindsay and I were watching TV when a Mac vs. PC commercial came on:
PC: And I'm a PC.
Me: Hey! PC's lost weight!
Linds: [No words. Just laughter.]
Me: What? He has!
- I used to get to work by 8:20 at the very latest, but lately I've been taking the next bus and getting in at 9:00. It happens at least 2 days a week. I just can't pull myself out of bed in the morning.
- Adam Lambert is 100% creepy. He's what my nightmares are made of. His tongue is gross.
- I heart everything about Kris Allen on American Idol except for the fact that his name is spelled with a "K". It's just how I feel.
- Last night I went to a work dinner where the sales rep sang part of Jamie Foxx's song "Blame It"...you know, "a-a-a-alcohol". By the end of the night he had had a little too much "a-a-a-alcohol" and looked at me with glazed over eyes and randomly said, "You're funny".
- Every time I go to a work dinner I have to make sure and study the menu online before I get there. I typically have no idea what any of the menu items are.
- Last Saturday I didn't get out of bed until 3pm. It was glorious. It might just happen again this weekend.
- Breaking News: Six probable Swine Flu cases in WA.
- I sometimes have to stop myself from saying "totes magoats". Have you seen I Love You, Man? If not, you might be really confused right now.
- My parents are coming to town in one week! Yay!
- In The Biggest Loser news - Felipe went home this week. He was really the last person I could stand so now I'm not sure who to root for. Oh, and someone should take Jillian's leather jacket and burn it.
- Have I mentioned that my sister is having twins? TWINS. The niece and nephew count will go from zero to five in 15 months.
- This morning when my alarm went off the first thought I had was If you can make it through the next hour you can sleep for 30 minutes on the bus. Is that normal?
- Loaves of cinnamon sugar bread may have been sent directly from heaven.
- My cat just fell asleep standing up on the couch next to me. He was waiting for the perfect time to make his move to crawl up on my shoulder, but apparently couldn't last that long.