Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Conversations of the Day

Maybe someday I'll post something other than random conversations. But someday is not today.

Conversation#1: Between co-workers in a meeting.
CW1: I've got a sh%tload of things going on right now.
CW2: Umm...Do you think you can quantify "sh%tload" for me? I mean, are we talking elephant size?
CW1: [Ponders] I'd say it's more like hippo.

Conversation #2: While walking with a co-worker behind two dirty guys on the way to a work dinner.
Me: Ugh! What's that smell?
CW: That would be marijuana.
Me: Seriously? In broad daylight just walking down the street?
CW: Oh stop worrying - you're not going to get high...

Conversation#3: At my desk talking to a co-worker.
CW: Did you hear FNL is coming back for two more seasons?
Me: Of course I heard! Didn't I Facebook about it?....Or maybe I just blogged it.
CW: [Shrugs shoulders]
Me: What, you mean to tell me you don't spend time reading all of my Facebook updates?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes i get like that too about face book. lol! i wonder, what's the point of me keeping a status when not too many people read it? and when they question 'oh why are you sad?" read my status! lol!