Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Everybody's Gonna Love Today

+I was on the bus by 7am this morning and sitting in the dentist's chair at 7:30. Not necessarily the highlight of my day. Later in the afternoon Lindsay mentioned that she had gotten out of bed at 8:15...I had already had my teeth cleaned and walked across town to my office by then.

+The internet is kind of my job. While reviewing a site for my client (maybe one that included celeb gossip and entertainment news) I discovered that FNL was picked up for two more seasons!! I immediately spread the word to my fellow FNL fans...all three of them.

+I spent the afternoon reviewing a list of 5,500 websites. I was at it for four hours and still have 4,500 left. I pretty much wanted to poke my eyes out by the end of the day. And let me tell you, there are some super ghetto sites out there.

+After typing in the URL of one of the sites on the list, the page loaded with this message:
It made me laugh out loud. I guess it's true, Facebook IS very popular.

+Seattle is rubbing off on me. Tonight after institute I bought a yoga mat. YOGA. I've been wanting to try it for a long time but am too scared to attend an official class at the gym. Last night I did a weight loss yoga DVD with trainer Bob (!) from the Biggest Loser. I kind of loved it.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I have a couple prenatal yoga DVDs that I love but don't do often enough. After the baby comes I'll have to switch to weight loss yoga!

Sarah said...

I did yoga for the first time the other day too and I kind of loved it! I don't love the dvd I have though. I'll have to check out bob's.

Anonymous said...

i have been wanting to do it too! i think i just need to do it.