Sunday, March 09, 2008

That Happened.

Have you missed me?  Life since my last blog went something like this...

+I saw Ingrid Michaelson and Joshua Radin in concert.  Fan-freaking-tastic!  Like most of the people I was with, I had a strong desire to be Ali Moss (Ingrid's guitar player and back-up singer).
+I've been to Chili's roughly 4 times in the last 9 days.  I think they put something in that chips & salsa!
+I have a new cubicle at work.  Matthew's comment sums it up.
+I saw The Human Body at the IMAX.  I really didn't need to see zits being popped close up AND on the big screen.  Yikes.
+I started re-watching season one of Arrested Development.  It's still funny.
+I saw Step Up 2: The Streets on Friday night.  It was not anywhere near as bad as I had anticipated.
+I can't stop listening to Sia.  Her CD has been playing non-stop on my iPod and in my car since her show a couple weeks ago.  Well, "non-stop" minus the period of time after Step Up 2 when I had to listen to Timbaland.
+I now live with this kid.
He's adorable and I think he's finally stopped looking at me like I'm not supposed to be there when he sees me in the house.
+Yesterday Jill and I had an adventure in Provo.  There may have been some singing in the car and we may have laughed A LOT.
+There is possibly a second 2008 Adventure on the horizon.  It's definitely irresponsible, but is likely a "once in a lifetime" opportunity.  I'll keep you posted.
+Brothers and sisters-in-law that let you hang out in their house so you can get your internet-fix are awesome.

2 comments:

Annie said...

oh my goodness I miss that kid!!!!! Hey I want to come visit you all sometime soon. Will you talk to tatum and see when a good time would be.

Kitty said...

He is so cute!!
Yes, I do miss your bloggs.:( The bloggs are my personal connection as to what's going on in your daily lives. I miss that. Sounds pretty pathetic but true.