Monday, March 24, 2008

IH8PL8S

I desperately want something to blog about that isn't related to TV, PerezHilton.com, my proposal for the job interview on Friday, moving, what I ate today or not having the internet at my house. Did I miss anything?

The only thing I can come up with is a short rant on personalized license plates.

In a nutshell: They're never a good idea. Ever.

Remember how Ryan the Temp said sex tapes were never a good idea? Well, neither are personalized license plates. You will always end up looking like an idiot. You might think it's oh so clever. It's really not. Not clever. Not funny. Just stupid.

It seems like Utah has more personalized plates than anywhere else I've ever been. Is it just me? The most recent spotting was on my way home from work. I was behind "DUDE 01". Seriously? That was the best you could come up with? Oh, and it was a mini van.

What would your personalized plates say?

1 comment:

Danny K. said...

HLOTSFN