Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Place Called Home

So, I'm here.  In Seattle.  The place I'm going to live for the next...who knows how long.  And, as is par for the course these days, I'm kind of freaking out.  

Never mind the interviews tomorrow or the presentation.  I'm freaking out because this place that I've never seen before has boxes of my stuff piled high.  My bed shakes from the trains passing by and my cat is not the same as he was a month ago.  This is the place I'm going to call home.

I guess I'd better get used to it.

3 comments:

Annie said...

steph, it will soon feel like home. and max will quickly adapt to you:) good luck with the day!

Danny K. said...

You aren't living at a train station are you?

stephanielynn said...

Practically! I'll post a picture of the trains later...