Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Not Even Worth Reading

I feel like I haven't had any blog-worthy moments in a long time. What's wrong with me?

I think I'm coming down with something and I'm afraid that something might be strep throat. I have one seriously gigantic tonsil to begin with, so partnering that with any type of sickness where my throat is involved is no good.

I like Jon & Kate Plus 8 and I don't care what anyone says about it.

I hate job interviews.

I miss the internet at home.

I can't get up on time in the morning. But I do enjoy chatting with Gavin before I leave. He's just so cute!

I'm excited for American Idol tonight and hope little David (as I like to call him) does better.

I'll stop now.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Steph! I'm so glad you included me in your email! How come we lost touch? I was driving by your old apartment area in Provo and remembering all the times at PTC and driving you home. Fun memories.
I think it's great you're moving to Seattle. I'm sure you'll love it and it will be a fun adventure. I'm glad you have a blog so I can keep track of you...we have one too. It's briandsarah.blogspot.com - take a look- and now we can keep in touch through blogs. So easy!

Sarah

Sarah said...

oh yeah- and I LOVE John and Kate Plus 8! It's my favorite show besides American Idol. We should be watching TV together!

Anonymous said...

steph,
i miss you. i really really hope seattle works out for you... also, i know you don't care, but i don't like jon n kate.
love,
josh