Wednesday, March 26, 2008

No Turning Back

It's 10:58 on Wednesday night and I just sent off my completed case study to the agency I'm interviewing with on Friday.

Hopefully it's up to par. Now I just have to go over it repeatedly so I can actually present it intelligently. You'd think it would be easy since I came up with it, but I'm sure I could find some way to mess it up.

I fly out tomorrow straight from work and then interview all morning on Friday. I appreciate all of the support of my friends and family. So many people have called to check in, let me bounce ideas off of them or actually proofed the presentation. It means a lot to me that you all care.

If you are the praying kind, hook a girl up with some prayers. I sure need them!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good luck Steph! I'm sure you'll do great...you're a smartie.