Monday, January 29, 2007

I Heart TV

Sometimes I like to pretend that my sad, sad life doesn't revolve around TV, but most of the time I'm just really grateful for the DVR.

Here's my schedule:

Sunday
Desperate Housewives
Brothers & Sisters

Monday
Ellen
The Hills
24
Studio 60

Tuesday
Ellen
House
Gilmore Girls
Road Rules....Coming Soon!

Wednesday
Ellen

Thursday
Ellen
The Office
Grey's Anatomy
Ugly Betty (Sometimes)
The Duel*
Rob & Big*
*The seasons recently ended.

Friday
Ellen

Man, my life is busy.

5 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

What about American Idol?

stephanielynn said...

Good point. I do watch American Idol at times.

NatAttack said...

Freak freak freaker. I still don't have cable.

Hurry up and get a job Nat so you can afford the DVR.

stephanielynn said...

DVR is essential. I think it's safe to say it will change your life:)

Anonymous said...

we're with ya steph. we have a show for every day of the week too!! we love it too much. and if we missed an episode? i think our lives would be ruined. :)