Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Helpful Hints

A few tips for the workplace...

1. If you don't write it down the first time I tell you, don't ask me again.
2. Don't ask me how to do your job. If I knew what you should do, I would have your same "title".
3. Don't have farting contests at work. It's not the time or the place.
4. Don't steal from your coworkers. How about just don't steal from anyone.
5. Don't talk about how "busy" you are when everyone knows you pretend to work all day.

Just a few pointers. Take 'em or leave 'em.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH man. I'm probably party to all but number 3. I have to draw the line somewhere.

Carlee said...

I love it! Can we please add don't clip your nails at work? Funny, I would guess that the people who do one of these things are probably guilty of most of them?

Anonymous said...

Steph....that is too funny, but who was having the farting contest? I don't think it was bag-of-bones because farting requires eating. Our guess is K-Town. :)

I would have to add on this list

6. Don't drink so much coffee that we can smell you down the hall

7. If everyone around you always has their earphones on, it is because you are annoying and need to shut up.

stephanielynn said...

Nope, not K-Town. Our friends on the other side of the wall.

Oh, and I accept all of your suggestions for the list. We should add them to the DM handbook.