Sunday, June 29, 2014

seventy five and sunny. (11.1.11)

I talked to my parents this evening. They were in their car (roadtripping it.) and I was in my car on my way home from work (hands free, of course). I was asking about the weather conditions for their travel and they mentioned that it had been 75 degrees at dinner time. SEVENTY FIVE. For the record, I had to scrape my windshield this morning.

But that's not the point.

They talked about how it had been quite warm during the day. So warm, in fact, that my mom had to take her jacket off.
Over her head.
While driving.
And my dad had to take the wheel.

Seems simple enough, but I guarantee you it was not.

And the way I imagine it all going down in my head makes me laugh.

Cheers to fun parents.

--------

[2014: Another conversation I have no recollection of, but the mental image that description conjured up made me giggle out loud. I can only imagine. Also, my sunglasses in that picture? WHHHYYY?]

No comments: