Sunday, June 29, 2014

Look What I Found (2010)

 2014: Tonight I found a draft from 2010 about finding a draft from 2009. Confused yet?

-----------------------------------------------------
2010: Tonight I found an unfinished 2009 recap in my drafts. It's still unfinished, but I figure since it's late May that it's as good as it's ever going to get.

------------------------------------------------------
2009: I've been avoiding a 2009 recap because it's just too hard. And I would be confused when I looked in the mirror if I didn't try to avoid the hard things in life.
[2010 Comment: Good thing I built a new year's resolution around this.]

Alas, I've convinced myself to give it a go. But they are not rank-ordered because that would have just sent me over the edge.

Concerts:
1. The Swell Season. I didn't want it to end. Ever.
2. Brandi Carlile. Too many to choose from, but probably SLC with my ladies.
3. New Kids on the Block. Seriously. So much fun.
4. Brandi Carlile. Portland.

Songs
1. Skinny Love, Bon Iver
2. Warm Whispers, Missy Higgins
3. I Will, Brandi Carlile
4. Virginia May, Gregory Alan Isakov


Books
1.
2.
3.
4.

[2010 Comment: Apparently I don't know how to read because I didn't even have a single book listed.]

TV Shows
1. Friday Night Lights
2. Flipping Out
3. 30 Rock
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Veronica Mars (3 seasons on DVD in 2 weeks)

Moments
1. Babies
2. Cayamo
3. Michigan in August
4. Sunday night Skip Bo with the girls
5. June

No comments: