Sunday, July 24, 2011

today.

-I went to church and it was one of those days where it felt as though everything being taught was prepared specifically for me. I needed that.
-I spent an hour after church catching up with my ex-roomie. Since we no longer live together we've started hugging again. It just felt unnecessary before.
-The weather was very near perfect and I spent the afternoon at Greenlake with lovely people. I fell asleep in the sun and it was wonderful. I only wish I had been wearing less clothing. (For tanning purposes, of course.)
-I took a Round 2 nap in the early evening. It felt right.
-I remembered that I desperately needed to do laundry. So I did.
-I spent the remainder of my evening on a rooftop overlooking the Puget Sound. Again, the weather was perfect. If I could have high-five'd it, I would have.
-Today was a good day.

1 comment:

Yo said...

"it felt right." haha, oh steph! SO glad you had a wonderful day!