Sunday, July 17, 2011

sneak peek: canada edition.

Why did I post this really bad picture of myself as the sneak peek of my weekend jaunt to Canada?
Thank you for asking.

1. Am I standing in the middle of the river or am I not? It's hard to say, really.
2. The water! The rocks! The green! British Columbia really is beautiful. Even in the rain.
3. Note the hood + umbrella. Did it save my hair? No, no it did not. In the words of AB, "Resistance is futile." We were all looking like drowned rats by the time this particular adventure was over (especially me).
4. My face in this photo kind of makes me laugh. I like to think of all the things I could possibly have been saying at that moment.
5. I would never use this picture in a normal post, so for the sake of not duplicating it was the winner.

*I'm having trouble downloading photos onto my computer. You know, because my hard drive has been full for, oh, two years. So once I put another band-aid on it, you should buckle your seat belts.

No comments: