Tuesday, July 19, 2011

mystery solved.

Good news! I'm not crazy*!

This morning on my way to work I got a text from my sister: "I have the answer to your lost memory!"
And then she was MIA for nearly four hours.
FOUR HOURS! (I was dying.)
But (!) in the end she solved the mystery.

In 2007 I took a trip to California for my birthday(ish) to see Wicked & Ellen. My sister, Julie, and her friend, Audrey, decided they would drive over from Arizona and meet us in LA for the show. After seeing the show on Saturday we drove to the home of Audrey's aunt and uncle and spent Sunday evening with them. (Do you see where I'm going with this?) We had Sunday dinner with them and after dinner we made pizookie's and played Apples to Apples.

I was right!
We made individual pizookies.
I was at someones aunt and uncle's house.
We had traveled to get there.


The bits and pieces were there; at least enough to jog Julie's memory when she read it.

This case is closed, my friends.



*At least not in this case.

1 comment:

Yo said...

I'm glad you finally figured it out! I have a memory like that but it's from when I was really little and the bits and pieces are so small I doubt anyone could help me.