Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Three Things

It's 1:00am and I told myself that would go to bed as soon as I got home. But I've been home for 30 minutes and here I am, blogging of all things. It's just that I had some things I wanted to say.

-I was really excited to donate blood tonight. I wore short sleeves for easier access to my veins, drove to work so I could get there on time, printed off my donor card so it would be easier to find me in the system - I was ready. Alas, in the end my blood was rejected. REJECTED. Apparently I was a little low on iron. But don't worry, I still ate snacks and drank apple juice as if I had actually donated.

-I ate Taco Time tonight. With two fabulous people. And I saw a man with the longest, silveriest (Yup. That's now a word.) mullet ever. Mexi-fries and mullets. Happy Tuesday!

-I accidentally rubbed eye makeup remover all over my face tonight instead of toner. This was even after I had used the eye makeup remover to, you know, remove the makeup from my eyes. I think I'm tired.

2 comments:

Jerkolas said...

My iron levels were extremely high. My secret? Mighty meaty meatloaf leftovers!

stephanielynn said...

Tom, I blame your failure to invite me over for mighty meaty meatloaf for my rejected blood.

I hope you're happy. :)