Sunday, July 26, 2009

Three Bananas. One Minute. Revisited [sort of].

Some of you may remember the YouTube sensation of me trying to eat three bananas in one minute. (Sidenote: I would link to the post, but I look like a complete idiot so I can't bring myself to do it. Let's just say it was in February 2008.)

Whenever a comment is posted on a video you've uploaded to YouTube you get an email notification. Every now and again someone watches this one in particular and decides to comment and I just have to laugh at the things people say.

For instance, a few months ago I got this one:
i no u call that trying to break a record dum bi@#$

Clearly my attempt was very upsetting.

Just a few days ago I received this one:
yo I wached rob and big's epesode it was slot better

Really? It was more fun watching a 316 pound man with a wonky eye try to break the record on MTV than it was watching me, alone in my kitchen, on a day when I called in "sick"? I never would have guessed. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

No comments: