Thursday, May 07, 2009

Peanut Butter Cup

Today at lunch I was informed that there is a Blizzard Fan Club. As in, Dairy Queen Blizzard. As in, my favorite delicious frozen treat. And not only did my co-worker KNOW about this club, he's already a MEMBER. I think I'm just a little sad that I didn't know about it first.

On an unrelated note, I got my trash kicked at the gym twice in 12 hours earlier this week and I'm still feeling the effects. My ribs hurt to the touch and I had a sneeze earlier that almost ended in tears.

For future reference, if someone tells you to assume the push-up position with your feet on a 10 lb. weight and then to walk on your hands across the room while dragging the rest of your body behind you, all while maintaining that push-up position, DON'T DO IT. Your sneezes will leave you in tears.

You know, maybe that's not so unrelated to my first thought. Maybe I thought of the gym because I was feeling guilty about lusting after a Blizzard and my brain said, "Hey Fatty! You want to know why you get rocked at the gym? Because you've eaten a few too many Blizzards. Now get on the treadmill."

Sounds about right.

1 comment:

Jase, Tate & Gav said...

I am also a blizz fan. Love it! Gavin is also. I hate trainer after our one experience at Gold's Gym. Ugh i couldn't walk for days.