Friday, May 22, 2009

Crazy Train

I was watching Ellen this morning while eating breakfast since there are a million episodes piled up on my TIVO (sidenote: I thought Raisin Bran is supposed to have two scoops of raisins? Not in my box.). My style of watching Ellen is to fast forward through everything except for the guests I'm interested in. I can get through an episode in less than 15 minutes. Aren't you impressed?

On this particular episode one guest caught my eye. A nine year old kid came out with a guitar almost as big as him so I stopped and watched. He's from Japan and is a guitar prodigy and, apparently, a YouTube sensation. His favorite artist is Ozzy Osbourne and he played Crazy Train on the show.

Below is a clip of the show. It's long so just skip to somewhere in the middle to be amazed by his skills and then skip to 4:50 and just watch.

The look on that little boy's face! It's like all of his dreams just came true. Of course, I immediately started crying sitting there on the couch with my Raisin Bran. I just couldn't help it!

And this is why I have a job. If for no other reason than I would otherwise sit on my couch all day watching Ellen and crying at everything.

No comments: