Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tell Me How You Really Feel

As I was running off to catch the bus this morning I found my ginger bread house on the table.

Like this.
Apparently Max wanted to show me what he thought of my creation. Either that or Lindsay was jealous that she didn't get to make one. It really could go either way.

In related news, I kept calling the frosting "glue" while we were building it, but it REALLY is like glue. I tried to throw it away tonight and literally could not get it to budge. In the end I had to hold the plate while Lindsay bashed it into pieces and then ran the plate under lava-like temperature water.

Word to the wise: Ginger bread houses are just for show.

3 comments:

Breann said...

So sad! All our perfection and effort...wasted!! Max beware...you are dead next time i see you. (Steph, it must have been the cinnamon and minty gumdrops.)

Breann said...

PS...sorry about the glued plate. I may have gotten carried away with the snow.

Anonymous said...

i was about to say before i read it, max! that little pig.

and no, they aren't for eating. they're actually nasty.