Monday, December 08, 2008

On the bus today...

...there were so many things going on. Lately I've been falling asleep on the bus a lot and missing out on all of the action. But today I was particularly alert (which I am crediting to the fact that I was in bed by 10:30 last night).

A couple observations:

1. My bus driver looked like this...
Just add a moustache and a smile. I was on the lookout for a tank of compressed air.

2. The man behind me talked to his neighbor about prostitution the whole way home. (I have no additional commentary for this one.)

3. The middle-aged woman that smells like pine (Have I ever mentioned her before? She's a regular.) also likes techno music. I can't handle techno at 7:45am.

4. There was a lady wearing a cloak.

A cloak Harry Potter style.
Only with a hood. Little Red Riding Hood style.
Only black and with a point. Night cap style (minus the ball and really long).

PS - This is the single greatest picture I've ever posted to my blog.


I wonder what people go home and blog about me? On the bus today the girls who always falls asleep sat next to me. And fell asleep. They wouldn't be wrong.

3 comments:

Yo said...

you should have your own random column in a newspaper. i love it!

Queen of the Giggle Loop said...

Oh, my, goodness you crack me up!! The compressed air thing...totally made me LOL! Seriously, I was getting strange looks from my coworkers!

Anonymous said...

hilarious!