Saturday, October 04, 2008

Not My Style

Last night Lindsay and I ordered pizza for dinner. Maybe not so much part of the diet, but we don't have it that often so I felt like it was acceptable. Lindsay asked me what kind I wanted and I told her that she could decide.

This is what I heard while she was ordering on the phone:

L: "Do you have any pizza's with chicken?"
L: "What comes on that?"
L: "Ok, let's do that without the artichoke hearts and..."

Whoa, whoa, whoa...Timeout. Any pizza that is supposed to have artichoke hearts is no pizza for me, with or without them.

S: "Psst...maybe we should order two pizzas."
L: "Let's make that a small and can I also get a small pepperoni?"

That's more like it.

When we got the pizza home and she opened the box she said, "You would have hated this." I replied, "I know, that's why I intervened".

1 comment:

Danny K. said...

That's super hilarious to me, that you knew the rest of the pizza was still not for you even without the artichoke hearts. The rest of the pizza was guilty by association. Poor chicken pizza, it never stood a chance. I love it!