Sunday, November 04, 2007

I Heart Tim Riggins

Let's talk for a minute about Friday Night Lights.

Natalie told me for months how much I would love this show and I didn't believe her. I hated the movie, why would I like the show? One night I randomly picked up season one on DVD (it was only $20) and watched the entire season in three days. It was fantastic and I finished it just in time for season two's premiere.

During my season one marathon Natalie sent me a text asking me if I had an FNL boyfriend yet. I replied that I thought maybe it would be Tim Riggins. I was a little embarrassed about it.

Now I'm 100% sure it's Riggins and I'm not ashamed. I love, love, love him. He might even be number one of of all of my TV boyfriends.

Yes, that's right. He's beating out Jim Halpert and McDreamy even though the character is a 17 year old, drunken, man-whore delinquent. But he's an adorable 17 year old, drunken, man-whore delinquent. Adorable.

I just needed to get that off my chest. And if you're not watching, you should be. You won't regret it.

2 comments:

NatAttack said...

I do love me some Tim Riggins.

Especially in Mexico.

Anonymous said...

beating out jim???!!! AND mcdreamy??! i don't know about that.