Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Time

Sometimes I wonder why it feels like there is never enough time to get anything done at work. Is it because I'm blogging at 11:00 am? Possibly, but I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it's because meetings are taking over my life.

I looked at my calendar this morning and realized that, of the 9 hours I will be in the office today, I only have 3.5 hours to do work. (No, I was not channeling Big Black there.) My lunch hour is even scheduled and while it does include free food, I hate not being able to get out of here for a while.

My point is, how can I be expected to get any work done when I have no time in the day to actually it? If you figure it out, let me know.

2 comments:

Kenn N said...

Does that include time to post on your blog? You knew someone would say it.

stephanielynn said...

Kenn, Kenn...I already addressed the issue - "Is it because I'm blogging at 11:00 am? Possibly, but I don't think so."