Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday Thoughts

Some random thoughts for a random Thursday.

-I won the silver medal on Matthew's pop quiz this morning. Silver medal, really? I answered the question correctly in less than 2 minutes. He claims he took my speed into consideration, but "Luke just ended up landing a triple lutz to propel him on to victory".

-I got the last bag of BBQ Baked Lays at lunch. It was a Subway miracle.

-I prefer the Subway on 35th & 36th to the one on the North Frontage road only because they fold my meat. You wouldn't think it matters, but it does.

-I think the AC on my car is going out. It's still cold, but not as freezer-like as it used to be. I sometimes have to leave it on level 3 for the duration of my travels.

-Last night at the gym I was watching Celebrity Fit Club without sound. Dustin Diamond (aka Screech) was causing trouble and the mean trainer guy was screaming at him. I tried to plug in my headphones but none of the channels worked. I NEED to know what was going down.

-My new cubicle at work has a window, which is wonderful, but it gets blazing hot from roughly 3:30 - 6:00. A fan will be necessary.

-It's supposed to get up to 99 degrees on Saturday. Ninety-nine. I don't feel good about it at all.

-Either my alarm clock malfunctioned this morning or my brain did. It could go either way.

-I am going to love So You Think You Can Dance? a lot. I don't want to like Lacey, but I just do. I thought she was great last night.

Side note: Mary Murphy's voice makes me want to die and Wade Robson is hot. I think they cancel each other out, therefore making it Ok for me to continue watching the show.

There you have it.

6 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

I don't think Matthew's pop quiz was fair. I was on my blackberry so I could not make as educated of a guess and the rest of you. Do over....

Anonymous said...

what was matthew's pop quiz? work related? if not, ask me! :)

stephanielynn said...

Sorry, Amanda, it was work-related. We have to do something to keep ourselves entertained!

Annie said...

Screech is always getting himself into trouble! Will it ever end?

JoshB. said...

You said folded meat.

stephanielynn said...

Oh, Josh...sometimes it's hard to believe you're 31:)