Sunday, June 10, 2007

Not My Day

1. I forgot to write a letter of recommendation for a co-worker that I was supposed to send over on Friday night. I didn't remember that I had forgotten until Sunday morning. Who does that?

2. I failed (for the fourth week in a row) to get anything together for the "Compliment Basket". Why am I so bad at my calling?

3. I wore a stupid outfit to church.

4. Last night I remembered to read the GC talk that the RS lesson was going to be on but failed to bring my Ensign with me. Even though it was sitting on my bed.

5. I borrowed a pile of clothes from Jill in an attempt to look good on Friday night (which makes no sense) and planned to give them back to her today. I left them sitting on my bed next to the Ensign.

6. Due to the letter of recommendation fiasco, I failed to do all three things my Bishop has asked us to do every Sunday morning. Therefore, I felt slightly guilty and was not really feeling peaceful when my meetings started.

7. Did I mention my outfit was stupid?

Okay, so this list doesn't really seem like the end of the world, but it made for a pretty frustrating morning.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your sunday really is ruined when you don't have a nice outfit to wear at church. i wonder why that is?

Anonymous said...

you are so d-funny and your stories get better the more upset you get. I LOVE IT!

Lindsay Jane said...

LOL....you forgot the part where I cracked some joke about you forgetting everything and you gave me that "not funny" look. Hang in there sister...not Sunday!

NatAttack said...

Hahaha. I'm sure your outfit wasn't stupid. I love the repeat, it was genius.

I hate when life seems to be falling apart. What a wash. Those are the days we could all really benefit from 24/7 new episodes of The Inferno.