Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Rediscovering My Roots

My 10 year high school reunion is this weekend. And I’m going home for it. I’m not really sure what to expect, but kind of know exactly what to expect at the same time.

I was discussing what I should wear with CC this afternoon and after she referenced a “slammin’ red dress” I replied that I didn’t think I needed to be all that fancy. I mean, have you been to my hometown? It’s technically a village*. This led to a discussion about the venue, which for the record claims to be a “nightclub”, and when I sent her the link to their website I decided to look through the photo gallery.

Of course. Of course those are the photos they’ve posted.

But hey, if it’s good enough for Rip Hamilton (and that little guy with beads and Hawaiian visor), it’s good enough for me.

CC: So we're going to need to figure out how to incorporate a bandana into your ensemble.
Me: Yes, clearly.

Needless to say, I’m looking forward to it. If nothing else I’ll have some killer stories to write about after. You’re welcome.


*A village that I love, btw.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Yes, you would definitely be way overdressed for a Holly High School Reunion :) Hope it's fun, and I will be looking forward to the stories!

NatAttack said...

Those photos are THE. WORST. I love it. Can't wait to hear more about it!