Sunday, June 13, 2010

The News

Well, Internet, my vacation is officially over. Tomorrow my alarm will go off (and by "alarm" I mean "three separate alarms"), I will get ready, get on the bus, probably take a quick nap en route, and find myself at my desk somewhere around 8:45am. I'm hoping for less than 300 emails in my inbox.

Ooohhh, which reminds me, I think my department moved desks while I was out so I have no idea what floor I'm on or where all my stuff is.

So, that should be fun.

In other news, I watched game five of the finals tonight. Oddly enough, the last NBA game I watched was actually at the Garden (Is that the what they call it these days? Natalie?) while I was in Boston in October. It felt like I had come full circle.

A few things to note:
1. I forgot Rasheed Wallace played for the Celtics. "That's some good 'sheed." It never gets old for me.
2. Rondo is a little baby-faced machine.
3. I actually like watching basketball. I forget sometimes.

In other, other news, I'm sifting through photos of my trip. As of this moment my favorite photo is this one.
We were instructed (by Josh) not to touch or to show teeth. I have no idea why, but I never really do. I just do what I'm told.

And some additional mind-blowing news, I think my hair was better in Michigan. I can't wrap my brain around this fact. Maybe it was the soft water?

So, tomorrow. Work is back. As long as the sun is shining, I think I'll be just fine.

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Thinking of you and hoping it is a "better than expected" day.

NatAttack said...

Yay! I'd half forgotten about our trip to the Garden. What a fun time. I'm glad you're enjoying watching--the games have been fun ones!

Sorry you're back to work. First day back is always overwhelming. You'll find the groove again!