Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Crazy

Merry Christmas from the Howards and Rickards! This is where we appear to be normal.

After about 100 attempts at getting a good photo, I decided we needed to have some fun. Below is the first result and I absolutely LOVE it.


What's my favorite part? I'm so glad you asked. Without question it is my mom's hands. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her get crazy and throw them up at the last second. Ahhh...so funny.

After a little encouragement to those who didn't participate the first time, we made our second attempt.

Who knew there was so much fish-lip talent in my family? My favorite part of this photo is Annie. Everything about her really, but mostly the power fist. It's as if she's saying, "Too cool! Very cool!" (Think Cory Feldman in Stand By Me)

I like us.

No comments: