Friday, August 08, 2008

Stephanie's Favorite Dancer

I've made it an entire day without finding out who was crowned "America's Favorite Dancer" last night on SYTYCD. I've avoided the internet today and it's worked out well so far.

I went to my iGoogle page and saw this:
My mom sent me an email with the subject line "SYTYCD!!" and I realized that my email is no longer safe. I'm all over the Olympics tonight, but tomorrow my number one priority is seeing if my boy Joshua is now AFD. 

Even if he's not, he's still Stephanie's Favorite Dancer. Which is almost the same thing.

Update: The Olympics got boring so I ended up watching last night and Joshua won! I was so excited. He's totally adorable.

3 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

The internet can be a dangerous think....glad one of us made it through without ruining the surprise.

Sarah said...

what, what!

Xi Eta Chapter said...

Will you hurry up already!