Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Short List.

-The rain is pouring down outside and I'm in my pj's in bed. It's perfect.
-My bedroom is a complete disaster and I'm blogging to avoid cleaning it up.
-I did some shopping this weekend. I'm only good for about one store every 7 days, so it nearly killed me, but I was on a mission to find something in particular and it just had to be done. I ended up out-spending Lindsay, which never happens.
-I don't think I've written a non-list/non-concert recap post in a long time. I think I forgot how to blog.
-There may be another concert recap post tomorrow because I'm going to a Meiko show.
-I spent the afternoon organizing my old photos into events in iPhoto. It felt good.
-Am I the only person in the world that still keeps receipts to balance a checkbook?
-I want to bring my guitar to Utah, but don't think I will.
-I really don't have anything to say, I just don't want to clean my room.

3 comments:

Annie said...

i cannot wait to see you!!!! two more days

Jody and Jake Moore said...

Steph - I haven't looked at your blog until now but I love it. I'm glad to see you have a messy room. I always do too (unlike someone else who we both know well) and I think it foster's creativity! :)

Jase, Tate & Gav said...

Um Hello you can use my guitar.