Monday, August 18, 2008

One More Thing..

I'm supposed to be working right now but I like to put things off...

+I'm an aunt and I'm excited! That's all I can say.
+I played the guitar for nearly 2 hours yesterday. Typing has not been fun today.
+Time on the bus goes by so much faster while reading a book.
+I think I might be over The Hills. I'm not quite sure.
+I'm considering taking up yoga to help manage my anxiety/stress.
+There was a man living in his car outside our house for nearly a month. The neighbor called the cops on him enough that he finally moved around the corner. I pass his car every day on the way to the bus, but he's usually gone. One day last week we was leaving his car as I was passing by. He stopped, started twirling his keys, looked at me with a little crazy in his eyes, showed his half toothless mouth and started singing.
"Strawberry chapped strains and blueberries!"
I gave him an Are you for real? look and kept walking. He kept singing.
+Today on the bus there was a middle-aged woman wearing a headband of sorts with green Shrek ears attached.
+I got hit on at the gym by a boy that seems 19, but is actually 23. Two of our many conversations went as follows.

Gym Boy: So, you graduated in 2003? [After reading the year on a t-shirt I was wearing.]
Me:  Actually, 2004.
Me: [Realizing he was talking about high school graduation I added...] From college.
GB: Oh, so you're kind of older than me.

GB: So, Stephanie, why don't you have your boyfriend in here training you?
Me: Uhh...he's pretty busy.
Trainer: That's the funniest sh*t I've heard all day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!!! i am dying about crazy guy in the car!! and crazy at the gym! i am lovin it! that is hilarious!!!

i think i'm over "The Hills" too!! kind of seems too too fake. i knew it was fake before. but now it's crazy fake and i'm kind of done with the dumb want to be drama.

Julie said...

I've been done with the Hills all season. Never started this one. As for your trainers comment...it sounds like my trainer. Too funny.
Was the kid cute? ha.